Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Adult Ed Quilting Class

Last night I started my 9th year of teaching quilting through the adult school program here. It has been fun, very rewarding, and hard work. I have Anna to thank for the class as she decided to give up her evening class all those years ago. I have a loyal group of wonderful women who keep coming back for more. We have a lot of laughs, get to admire each other’s work and even learn some fun new patterns and techniques. If any of you out there want to join us, just email me. The class runs weekly from now through March 22, 11 more classes for only $39. This session we are finishing our UFO’s (UnFinished Objects) in a challenge and also learning the Stack ‘n Whack technique.


Here are some photos: our class, minus a few people who couldn’t attend last night, two Stack ‘N Whack quilts shared by class member, Rita. I’ll post more photos as the trimester proceeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment