Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Catching Up!

Wow! I bet I have lost all my followers since I haven't posted anything since March 2012! I thought it was more like a year. So much has happened. Well, not really that much.

Can't remember much about 2012 except my sisters, Leslie and Kris, and I went to Alaska together that summer and had a great time.

In 2013 however lots of things kept me busy. I "retired" from teaching quilting in our public adult school program, but stayed on as a substitute. My daughter, Kecia, and I took a trip of a lifetime to Scotland, England and Paris in April. It was actually a gift from her and my son-in-law. We took a 12-day tour of Scotland and England and then had four days in Paris on our own. I was thrilled to see Scotland as my grandmother emigrated from Glasgow in 1899. And also because both Kecia and I are big fans of the series of novels by Diana Gabaldon, Outlander, that are set in 18th century Scotland and in colonial America. And what can I say about Paris that would express my feeling about that wondrous place? Just think "April in Paris." It was lovely. We visited as many places as we could in 4 days--the Louve, the Musee D'Orsay, a bus tour of the city, Sacre Coeur, a day at Versailles, Notre Dame and a walk along the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, eating in cafes, and a little shopping at a quilt shop we found (tres expensive!). Wish I had blogged about the experience then as we had such a wonderful time.

I had my house painted this past year. Stayed with basically the same colors-a pale green with a dark green trim. Also had to buy a new furnace in November. The old one was 47 years old, the original when they built the house, so I guess I'm lucky it lasted as long as it did.

I went to Alaska again last summer to see my son and daughter-in-law. This time I took my grandson, Garrett, with me. He is 11 and had a good time. He went to a baseball camp, several baseball games (college players in the Alaska Baseball League), did some climbing, hiked up Mt Alyeska, went to the Anchorage Museum and the Alaska Zoo, saw a couple movies, and ate crab and salmon.

I am currently working on a commissioned quilt for a family friend and am in the final stages--adding borders. It is a king-size and I drafted the pattern from a photo of a small section of a quilt he liked. I need to finish it and get it to a longarm quilter soon.

I also bought a Sweet Sixteen quilting machine last summer. It is what is known as a mid-arm machine and you sit at it to quilt. I don't have room for a regular longarm machine. It has a huge arm opening and a table so it is wonderful to quilt on, but I'm not ready to try my hand at a king-size so I'll be taking this quilt to a longarm quilter. I won first place for a quilt I entered in our guild quilt show in October in the challenge contest. It happened to be the first piece I quilted on the new machine.

Well, I'll sign off for now and wish you (anyone who is still out there) a very happy and healthy new year!

3 comments:

  1. เลเซอร์หน้าใส เป็นอีกหนึ่งของใหม่ทางความสวยที่ช่วยฟื้นฟูผิวหนังที่แห้งกระด้าง บริเวณใบหน้าหมองคล้ำให้กลับมาแจ่มใสมองกระปรี้กระเปร่า สดใสภายในช่วงเวลาอันเร็ว นับว่าเป็นทางลัดความงดงามที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมสูง ช่วยเลี้ยงดูผิวให้ขาวกระจ่างขาวสวยใส จากการลดลางเลือนริ้วรอยจุดด่างดำได้อย่างมีคุณภาพ

    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete
  2. ฟิลเลอร์มีคุณลักษณะ



    เช่นไร





    ?
    คุณลักษณะ



    ของฟิลเลอร์ ช่วยสำหรับการ







    เก็บกัก



    น้ำของชั้นผิวที่ได้รับการปรับแก้









    หน้าตอบ ร่องปน



    ลึก ฟิลเลอร์จะช่วยเติมเต็มช่องว่างให้กับเซลล์ผิวหนัง หรือเพิ่มความจุ





    ให้กับผิว เทียบเคียง





    ได้กับการต่อว่า





    ดสปริงให้กับผิว ให้ผิวยืดหยุ่น เต่งตึงกระชับชั้นผิวเรียบเท่ากัน



    ลดริ้วรอยเหี่ยวเฉา





    หร่น





    ทำให้บริเวณใบหน้า



    มอง



    เด็กลงอย่างเห็นได้ชัด





    รวมถึง



    การปรับรูปหน้า เติมเต็มรูปหน้าให้ได้ส่วน





    ได้รูปเพิ่มขึ้น



    รวมทั้ง







    จะย่อยสลาย





    ไปได้อย่างธรรมชาติ สำหรับหมอ



    ผู้ชำนาญ







    จะสามารถนำฟิลเลอร์ มาเติมเต็มได้ทุกส่วนของผิวฉีดฟิลเลอร์ปาก
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ ที่ไหนดี
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ กังนัม

    ReplyDelete